5 Celebrity Dads Who Had Babies After 50 – De Niro, Jagger, Lucas, Grant, and Goldblum | Rumour Juice
Subscribe to Rumour Juice channel on Youtube for more unknown stories about celebrities: https://bit.ly/2O3l5vc
Let’s make sure dads get as many shout-outs as moms do, for being loving and caring and generally awesome.
In this video, we’ll look at world-famous men who became fathers later in life… And are slaying at fatherhood, even at the mature age of 50 (and well above). Let’s get inspired!
1. Hugh Grant. This British dreamboat dropped his “eternal bachelor” status in May 2018, aged 57. But what’s more sensational is that he’s fathered five kids with two women in the span of just 6 years. His first kid was born when the actor was 51. The actor is notoriously private about his, well, private life. But in a recent interview, he did admit that he realized he loves his kids more than himself.
2. Jeff Goldblum. The 65-year-old actor says he’d never considered having kids before meeting his current wife, Canadian Olympic gymnast Emilie Livingston. Today, the couple are parents to 3-year-old Charlie Ocean and 17-month-old River Joe. Jeff, of course, says he loves his family – and that he’s glad that he waited to have kids, as he’s ready for the questions and challenges.
3. Robert De Niro. The 75-year-old actor is a true acting legend, but, most importantly, a proud father of six. His youngest daughter, Helen Grace, was born via surrogate in 2011, when De Niro was 68 and his wife Grace Hightower was 56. The veteran actor is close with all his kids – and his grandchildren, as well!
4. George Lucas. This universally-famous 74-year-old filmmaker has 4 kids. George Lucas is a loving father of three kids whom he adopted: Amanda, Katie, and Jett. His youngest, daughter Everest, was born via surrogate when Lucas was 69 – and is his first biological child with wife Mellody Hobson.
5. Mick Jagger. The English rock star musician has a rock star family, for sure. Jagger has eight children with five women. He also has five grandchildren and is a great-grandfather! His eighth child, son Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger, was born in 2016, when Jagger was 73… and his girlfriend and mother of his child, Melanie Hamrick, was 29. Jagger’s eldest daughter and youngest son were born 46 years apart.
Who’s your favourite superstar “late-bloomer” dad? Tell us in the comment section below.
Subscribe to Rumour Juice channel on Youtube for more gossip, rumors and cool facts about celebrities: https://bit.ly/2O3l5vc
Original of the video here